Sunday 9 December 2012

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY LIKE THIS?


Every now and then I stop and think. Yes, I know, don't be shocked, I do do it occasionally. Only a few years ago I was ending a very tumultuous, toxic relationship, one that wasn't healthy or enjoyable for either one of us. I was working in a trade I didn't receive a lot of joy from with an employer who was more frustrating than anything, I had virtually no savings or investments to show for 25 years of working. I had very little if any social circle, I had a lot of stress and tension and the main emotions I could feel were frustration and anger. My hopes and dreams for the future were looking very unlikely indeed. Not a very healthy formulae for living.
Then one day, I had decided I had had enough. I ended the relationship, moved out of the house, and finally I had some peace and quiet to sort out what the hell I had done to my life and consider my options. I sat down and did a 'retrospective introspective'. This is where I look back on my life and really ask myself some hard questions. It took me about 18 months to devise some ideas and plans that were to develop into The 7 Big Questions, and another 12 months to implement them. Within 6 months my life had taken some amazing turns for the better.
Once I had clarity about who I was and what I wanted from my life, I could then plan and design a life that I truly wanted. I suddenly felt so much more freedom and lightness knowing that I finally had control of my life. I went from a small rental house in suburbia with little savings or social life to within a year, living on acreage, running a successful business with a gorgeous lady that I had met, changing to an employer that was more in alignment with where I was going in my life plan, saving more money than I had ever had, a social circle that supported and encouraged me, an online business that is now listened to around the world in a heap of countries and my future looking brighter than I could ever of hoped.
This is the question I have for you and is the title of this blog. Have you ever had a day where you wake up and in the middle of your day, you look around at your life and marvel at how different it is over such a small period of time? Do you ever think 'I am amazed that I could create all this?' It is truly fantastic.
All I did was apply The 7 Big Questions. Nothing more ground breaking than that. If you would like a free 37 page e-book that tells you a little about my journey, The 7 Big Questions and what they can do for you, send an e-mail to the7bigquestions@yahoo.com
I'm also writing an e-workbook that should be finished within the next few months. It will contain everything I used to turn my life around as well as many other things as well as a plan to help you implement it and get the most out of it. If you are interested in that when I am finished, send an e-mail and I'll put you on the waiting list. I am also going to create some audio books and webinars as well down the track. I'll keep you posted on them.
There is only one thing for you to do now. Decide if your life is all that it can be and if you could get more out of it? If it could be more and you would like more, make the decision to do something about it, because only you can. I look forward to joining you on your journey.
Wayne Brown is a facilitator and promoter for life change. Contact him at
or listen to his podcasts at www.the7bigquestions.podomatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment