Monday 24 December 2012

MY CHRISTMAS MORNING


Christmas day has arrived. I currently sit at my computer writing this. It's 7.45 and I've been up for 3 hours, fed the horses, washed the dishes, had my breakfast and the rest, apart from a brief visit from my lady are all still fast asleep.
This is good though as it gives me time to reflect on the year and what lies ahead. It has been a year of moving forward and challenging myself. I have made some massive leaps forward in my life in the last few years and am preparing to leap forward again as I am starting to feel too comfortable and that is a sign of complacency and that my growth has slowed. Time to push the boundaries of my comfort zone again and see where it takes me.
It has been wonderful to experience once again enjoying my life and feeling all the emotions that were once lost to me. My relationship with myself and my lady gets stronger due to trying to make us a priority. My attitude seems to be better this last year and that has made me feel lighter. In fact the year has been chock full and I wonder where it has all gone, but at least I have been given another day to keep trying for more of the good stuff in life and for that I am very grateful.
I am still working on my workbook for The 7 Big Questions, unfortunately though I realise that summarising 40 odd years of experience, lessons and tools that I've come across into one volume is a massive undertaking and may take me longer than expected to complete. Having said that, once I finish, it should help many people gain control of their lives. Looking forward to that.
My journey continues as does yours and I leave you with these Christmas wishes.
May the gifts you receive this Christmas feed your heart and soul and may you be surrounded by the people who really care about you and that you care for. May you gain wisdom from the year you have just lived so that you may apply it to the coming year and improve the quality of your life and the people closest to you. May your health remain good so you may create a legacy to show the world that you were here and here for a very good reason. May you encounter love wherever you turn and may you give it out at every opportunity. May all your hopes, dreams and desires be realised. May you have the longevity, health, ability and desire to achieve all that you were put here to achieve and may you truly become the amazing human being you are capable of becoming.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family from me and my family.
Wayne Brown is a facilitator and promoter for life change. Contact him at
or listen to his podcasts at www.the7bigquestions.podomatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment