Monday 23 July 2012


LOOKING BACK
The other day I was driving with my lady and we were reminiscing a little about how far we have both come in such a short period of time. We had both previously had relationships that didn’t support us as well as we would like and our partners weren’t a good match for ourselves. We both made a decision to end the relationship and seek out something more suitable to what we would like in life.
When we met each other we were both in a fairly tender state and coming to terms with where we had ended up in life. Not long after meeting I was visiting her and we were hanging out some washing on the line. We were discussing a situation that was taking place and were throwing the information back and forth. The conversation was getting a little heated as we both had different view points on the situation. After a period of about 15 minutes, I realised that even though we had different views we had not attacked each other, we had not played down the others point of view, we had not started yelling. I suddenly realised that I had had my first proper argument and I had actually enjoyed it. I told my lady this and she was very amused by this.
Sometimes I forget how far I have come in such a short period of time and it is good to look back and see how far I’ve come. It gives me encouragement to keep going and gets me juiced up about my life and that is a wonderful place to be.
Remember to look back on your journey and see how far you’ve come. If you haven’t come far enough, try looking at The 7 Big Questions and get reacquainted with your journey.
Also, a quick thanks to the people who have checked out my podcasts on PodOmatic.com. It’s exciting to know there are people in the UK, the US, Germany and the Philipines
Send me an e-mail and let me know how your journey is going. I’d love to hear. Send an e-mail to the7bigquestions@yahoo.com. or look at my website http://www.the7bigquestions.com  Catch you later, and remember that you have the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment