Sunday 22 July 2012

Have you ever wondered why we generally end up with a life that is not what we want?  It's because we don't plan it.  A study done years ago tracked a group of university students and found that only 5% planned their lives.  After a number of years they checked in with all the students and only the 5% had achieved a life they were happy with.  The 5% even had more wealth, achievements and life satisfaction than the other 95%!!!
The key then is to plan your life.  I myself had made a hash of my life.  Then one day after reaching a pretty crappy place in my life, I sat down, took a long hard look at myself, created The 7 Big Questions, answered them and started creating a life far more in tune with where I want my life to be.  To see what it can do for you, go to www.the7bigquestions.com www.the7bigquestions.com or e-mail me at the7bigquestions@yahoo.com and I'll send you a free e-book showing you my journey and telling you about The 7 Big Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment