Sunday 5 August 2012


MY HEAD HURTS                                                                                          Monday 06/08/2012
It's a funny thing about my journey, there have been many twists and turns, some of which have taught me lessons, others where I hadn't learnt the lessons and had to repeat the experience until I had. I believe I will never stop learning and don't want to. If I push against my comfort zone so I am a little uncomfortable, get used to that spot, then push again, I have to grow.
This weekend I finished a boot camp teaching about real estate. It has filled my head right up with some very full-on information and it is quite full. There was a lot of information in this three day bootcamp to get my head around and some of it went in and some I am going to have to re-read / watch / listen to, to get it to go in. It was stressful at times, as we had very little spare time and my lady and I got a little stressed and antsy with each other but we got past that like every other time. We are a bit shagged at the moment but we'll get there. This boot-camp like everything in my life, I may have to work hard to drive the lessons home.
I am glad that I am taking myself past my comfort zone as I have had enough of my life the way it was and now want more control and better results and a better quality of life. My life is currently like this on the quality-o-meter;
          Adulthood
Birth             First marriage
                           Second marriage                    My life NOW                                                                                 Where I want it
|_____|___|_|___________________|______________________________________________|
Low                                                                                                                                           High


Of course this journey is going to be challenging, scary, exciting, enlightening and should make me an even better version of who I am now. There is a saying that “People only change when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same”. I have had the pain of poor relationships, career, finances, health and I have had enough. There is too much pain there. I have started to change and realise that the pain form the change is not that scary so I'm giving the change a go. Of course, I've had times when I've had the lesson but didn't learn it, or ignored it, but I feel I've finally woken up. Bring on the roller-coaster.   I'll keep you posted on how I'm going. I'm looking forward to what comes.
You also have to decide if you are comfortable pushing your comfort zone and growing. How much pain are you willing to tolerate to create the life you say you want? What do you decide? What is your choice?
Wayne Brown is a facilitator for life change. Contact him at
or listen to his podcasts at www.the7bigquestions.podomatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment